The term ‘CollegeGravy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Digital Ant, Inc. The term ‘you’ refers to the user(s) or viewer(s) of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following conditions:
The content of the pages on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
All trademarks and service marks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We understand that your privacy is important and CollegeGravy is committed to ensuring that your information is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, it will only be used in accordance with the policies stated below.
CollegeGravy may alter these policies from time to time by updating this page. Users who are registered to recieve emails from us may get a notice regarding such changes, however this is at the sole discretion of CollegeGravy and users should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of and agree with any changes that have been made. These policies are effective as of April 11, 2013.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name, associated school, and possibly major(s) and/or occupation.
• Email address, and only in certain cases, place of residence and phone number.
• Demographic information such as zipcode, preferences and interests.
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What We Do With The Information We Collect
We require this information to understand your needs, to provide you with a better service and for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, after which the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, please note, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Potentially pre-existing legal consent and/or obligation to collect and process data, in particular for the storing of personal information by CollegeGravy, shall remain in full force and effect. Furthermore, you grant CollegeGravy permission to ask you to provide additional documentation and/or consents.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to
indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
• If you have previously given us your consent to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A $25 processing fee will be applied to all requests. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, or simply wish to contact us by mail, please write to Digital Ant, Inc., P.O. Box 44, Bronx, New York 10463.
If you believe that any of the information we maintain about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.[Top]